Seite 4 von 6
- finding a solution for the logicboard back-cover
- considering replacing the floppy drive by something different, ZIP, MO or similar
- some case mods, maybe painting
- harddisk activity light > completed (replaced microphone with a LED, microphone used to be sensitive to body-borne noise)
- installing Linux?
- installing the video-kit to use the CC as a TV-set > idea abandonned as analog terrestial TV was shut down in favor of digital DVB-T.
My original ColourClassic, sporting:
a 33 MHz upgrade card with CoPro,
10 MB of RAM, 32k screen colors,
1 GByte harddisk,
temperature controlled fan,
cool stickers :)